Susan Wagner - Susan B. Wagner of Newfane, Vt does Bad Therapy!

Johnson, Vermont 6 comments

Susan B.Wagner of Newfane, Vt.

is the worst therapist I have ever met. She distorts information of paper to give parents "bad" records that follow them around, hoping to get children "rescued" into state foster care. Don't trust her! Too many innocent parents have been traumatized with CPS investigations.

Child Protection is for parents that truly abuse and neglect kids, NOT FOR EVERY PARENT THAT CAN'T EXPRESS THEMSELVES PERFECTLY.

This woman can't assess family situations properly, and just sees abuse everywhere.I don't want to see good families busted up; that is something that weakens the whole nation.

Comments

I couldn't disagree more.She is an expert behaviorist and she truly understands how young children communicate trauma.

She is always thorough and she paces herself before she concludes anything.And just so you know....a child's behavior IS evidence.

This Susan B. Wagner is NOT the same as Susan Wagner Studios in Portland, Oregon. They are not related!

Susan B.Wagner--Newfane, VT has devastated many good parents by making them look, on paper, ruinous to their children.

Thus good reputations get destroyed.

Police will harass and bully those whom they think are proven to be "child abusers." I am going to try to get this woman's photo online, to help more parents become aware and stay away from her.:sigh

I am still talking, and will never stop telling my genuine story to all that will hear. I want to warn all innocent families not to tangle with someone who will probably make them look like a horror story on paper. It will get into all of your records and people will treat you degradingly!:x

Susan B Wagner of Newfane unjustly caused unconscionable amounts of suffering to my family, but she will reap what she had sowed.

i will complain absolutely everywhere until she is put out of business. I cannot be made to give up! :sigh

I am not giving up on my message. I have decided to dedicate 25 years to screaming my story out to all that are willing to listen. :eek That is probably the rest of my life!

View more comments